Friday, October 14, 2011

What the heck kind of bird is this?






So the other day, I was walking through my neighborhood with my daughter, when we noticed this funky looking bird coming over to us.  We stood still, waiting to see how close it would get, and hoping to get a picture. It literally came right up to us, and circled us.  Then it went and stood in the middle of the street, not moving. I tried to get it to cross the road, because cars were coming and going.  After getting it to one side, it ended up following us back across the road, and following us on our walk. However, it got closer and closer to me, and then started chasing me, trying to bite my pant leg.  Of course I ran, and it chased me some more, before giving up. That's what I get for trying to help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment